How can I get a cheap car rental in Venice?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Our nifty filter feature is going to become your new bestie. Scan the hottest bargains from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're receiving the cheapest deal in town;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What is the most popular rental car category in Venice?
In search of something that won't break the bank? Meet the economy car. This efficient small vehicle is the most popular sort of rental car in Venice (and just the ticket if you're road tripping on a budget). Fuel up the tank for less and you'll be easily getting about cities like Venice and Mira in no time.
Venice is well known for its canals, bays, and rivers. It'd be a shame not to leave the city limits to take in those dazzling vistas. If that sounds tempting, go for an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't think you'll take the road less traveled, you'll value the extra room.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Venice?
You'll be glad to know that there's an impressive variety of both economy and luxury rentals in Venice. What you end up going for depends on how much you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not grab a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, maybe go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).