Where is Varese (province)?
Spur-of-the-moment road trips can be tons of fun, but before you rip up that map and get rid of your guide book, let us tell you a few things about Varese (province). This part of Italy is home to roughly 76,900 people. If you want to discover what wonderful things there are to do here, you could always have a chat to some of the friendly locals.
What are the major attractions in Varese (province)?
Pack the car and get set to hit the road, because there are plenty of cool things to see in Varese (province). Here are a few great ideas. Your first stop should be Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, 3 miles from Varese. Not just any old attraction, this iconic place captivates countless travelers every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in Varese (province)?
Being in control of where and when you travel is one of the biggest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take charge of your adventure around Varese (province) and revel in the freedom of exploring its best destinations at your own speed. Explore some (or all) of this place's most outstanding cities:
- Varese (population of 76,900)
- Malnate (population of 15,500)
- Luino (population of 12,100)
- Induno Olona (population of 10,300)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Varese (province)?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Our terrific filter feature is about to become your new BFF. Scan the hottest discounts from all of the top companies quickly and easily;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best offers for your desired location;
- Peruse the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab drive to a neighboring car rental office may result in big savings;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What is the most popular rental car category in Varese (province)?
Of course, Varese (province) is renowned for its rural landscapes, foothills, and mountains. Many adventurers skip town to see those jaw-dropping scenes. If that sounds good to you, look into an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you don't have plans to take the path less traveled, you'll appreciate all the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Varese (province)?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream ride is as easy as a few clicks! Imagine the thrill of tearing down the open road in a swanky sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you're looking for is a trusty set of wheels to bring you safely from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Varese (province).
What do I need to know about driving in Lombardy?
Put your key in the ignition and get ready to explore the very best of Varese (province) from the comfort and convenience of your own rental car. If you've never driven around this area before, you've no need to worry. We've pulled together some handy tips to help you navigate your way around safely and easily:
What side of the road do they drive on in Varese (province)?
You'll be cruising along the right-hand side of the road in Varese (province). Even though the conditions may be similar to home, it's always smart to drive a little more carefully in places you've never been.
Are there speed limits in Varese (province)?
Generally, speed limits in Varese (province) range between 50 km/h and 130 km/h. In residential areas, you're usually not permitted to travel faster than 50 km/h.
What happens if I get a speeding fine while driving a rental car in Lombardy?
Most of the time, your car rental company will bill the amount stated on the fine to your credit card, including local surcharges. Alternatively, they may share your contact details with the relevant local authority, who'll then issue a fine directly to you.
Are seat belts compulsory in Lombardy?
By law everyone must wear a seat belt. However, there are some exceptions for certain vehicles used by public transportation networks.
Is it illegal to use a cell phone while driving in Varese (province)?
It's illegal to use your cell phone while driving around Varese (province), and you may even be issued a fine for simply holding your phone when you're in control of a vehicle. However, using hands-free or Bluetooth functions is allowed, as long as your attention stays on the road.
What are the rules around drink driving in Varese (province)?
In Varese (province), it is an offence to drive with a BAC (blood alcohol content) over 0.05%. If you're in the mood for a couple of drinks with lunch or dinner, it'd be wise to leave the rental car at your hotel.
Is turning on a red light allowed in Varese (province)?
No, so don't risk a fine by doing it. In Varese (province), red equals stop, with no exceptions. When nearing traffic lights, always drive at a safe speed so you can easily stop when you need to.