Where is Tyrone?
Sure, there's something to be said for floating around like a free spirit. But sometimes you've just got to know where you're going. Before you jump in your rental car and coast down the freeway, it pays to know a little about Tyrone. You'll have to book a plane ticket to Northern Ireland to get to this wonderful destination.
What are the best road trip destinations in Tyrone?
Tyrone is a wonderful place to take to the highways in your own rental car. Turn up the music and enjoy the convenience of checking out all the hidden gems dotted between each of its best tourist destinations. Here are some of the most well-known cities in this beautiful place:
- Omagh (population of 21,100)
- Strabane (population of 14,200)
- Dungannon (population of 11,900)
- Cookstown (population of 11,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tyrone?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Investigate as many different deals as you can (we make that task a pushover!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable bargains for your chosen location;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab journey to a nearby car rental center might score you significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for a full extra day;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What is the most popular rental car category in Tyrone?
Don't restrict your adventures to those busy cities. Tyrone has some glorious scenery, such as sandy shores, shingle seashores, and rocky coastlines. A car like a convertible will help you travel around them in style. These rental vehicles are ideal for those who want to marvel at the views with the top down. Who doesn't enjoy the sensation of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tyrone?
You'll be happy to hear that there's an impressive variety of both luxury and economy vehicles to rent in Tyrone. What you go for depends on what you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not grab a high-end SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need something to get you around town as efficiently as possible, maybe go for an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).