Car rentals in Tucuman: All you need to know
A Tucuman car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even find out what the rest of the region has to offer. CarRentals.com has answered the most popular questions about renting a car in Tucuman. Keep reading to discover the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
How do I get a great deal on a rental car in Tucuman?
You are well on your way to getting the best price on your car rental when you use us. But, there are ways to get an even cheaper price on your next booking. Be sure to:
- Check the mileage policy to avoid any surprises
- Reserve your rental as far ahead of time as you can
- Avoid airport pick-ups or drop-offs if possible; they generally are more expensive
- Compare weekly and daily rates; you might save more if you rent the car for longer
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Tucuman?
From budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget to global names like National and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Tucuman?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this metropolis means you're bound to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Tucuman?
Normally, to rent a car in Tucuman you must be at least 21—the same as it is across most of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the supplier's terms to discover what the total will be before you book your car.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Tucuman?
Insurance is required, wherever you're renting a car. Nevertheless, you might already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, your policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check ahead of time and, if it is needed, you can conveniently include it at checkout.
What is the fuel policy for Tucuman rental cars?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Most rental car companies give you a full tank policy. We advise returning it filled up. To avoid any added expenses, it is best to fill up your tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about how many miles they are driving. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Read the fine print before you book.
Know before you go
Before you get started on your Tucuman trip, check a few things prior to leaving the car rental lot. It's important to:
- Walk around the vehicle and determine if there is any dents or scratches. If so, write it down on the paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new area
Book your Tucuman rental car today
Maybe you're traveling solo, maybe you're bringing your partner or kids, or maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. No matter who you are traveling with, CarRentals.com has a vehicle that can fit your requirement and not break the bank.