How can I get a cheap car rental in Tierra del Fuego?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a couple of clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A short cab journey to a close-by car rental center might score you significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some impressive savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.