How can I get a cheap car rental in South Region?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you're looking to score the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid paying for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and score some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are set. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What is the most popular rental car category in South Region?
Sometimes it's better to think small, particularly if you'll be maneuvering the city streets of Curitiba and Porto Alegre. Economy rental cars are the top choice for travelers in South Region — and there's a good deal to love about them. Easily zoom around town, experience terrific gas mileage, and most importantly, save on rental fees. These inexpensive little dynamos prove bigger isn't always better!
From beaches to sandy shores and coastal plains, South Region is home to some epic vistas. Why not take off and take in a few of them? Hightail it out of the city and embark on some fun excursions. A full-size SUV is perfect for longer drives. Designed to handle every type of road, these larger vehicles make it a pleasure to detour off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in South Region?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around South Region, a roomy SUV could be the best solution. If you want the best possible deal and plan to stick to city driving, an economy car is a clever pick. All you need to do is choose what'll suit you best, round up the troops, and rack up those miles.