How can I get a cheap car rental in Shizuoka?
Below are our top suggestions if you want to grab the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our nifty filter tool to point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best deals for your selected destination;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to drive off with some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Shizuoka?
Not only are minis the smallest vehicle available for rent in Shizuoka, they're also the most popular with visitors. Economical and easy on the wallet, these little cars are just right for nipping in and out of lanes in the buzzing streets of cities like Shizuoka and Hamamatsu. They're also a piece of cake to park!
That all said, Shizuoka is famous for its beaches, mountains, and lakes. Many eager adventurers get out of town to discover those dazzling vistas. If that sounds tempting, rent an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you don't plan to go off-road, you'll be thankful for the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Shizuoka?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an unforgettable road trip around Shizuoka, a spacious SUV could be the ideal solution. If you'd like the cheapest possible price and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is a smart pick. All you need to do is decide what'll suit you best, round up the troops, and hit the road.