How can I get a cheap car rental in Shizuoka?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your passport number, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best prices for your selected location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're getting the absolute best price around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are set. The early bird catches the worm!