Where is San Juan?
Maybe you're the sort of adventurer who maps out every precise detail of your trip. Or perhaps you'd rather collect a rental car and go wherever the wind takes you. Whatever your jam, there are some key facts about San Juan that'll help get you on the road. Get set to say hello to Argentina, because that's where you'll need to head to kick start your adventure.
What are the best road trip destinations in San Juan?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the biggest advantages of having your own rental car on vacation. Take charge of your trip around San Juan and enjoy the freedom of visiting its most popular destinations at your own speed. Here are some of the most popular cities in this exciting place:
- San Juan (population of 447,000)
- Caucete (population of 33,600)
- San José de Jáchal (population of 21,000)
- San Agustin de Valle Fertil (population of 6,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in San Juan?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our clever filter tool will be your new best buddy. Size up the cheapest deals from all over the web quickly and easily;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best offers for your desired destination;
- Research is the key to getting the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and bag some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the best deals! Book now to drive off with some impressive savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in San Juan?
Small but roomy, intermediate vehicles offer the perfect balance between affordability and comfort. Throw your luggage in the trunk and take off on a scenic road trip around San Juan in this popular ride. With ample storage space and excellent gas mileage, it's little wonder they get booked up so quickly. If you intend to head to San Juan and Pocito, you'll love that these mid-size vehicles are simple to navigate and a cinch to parallel park.
Should I get a luxury rental car in San Juan?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around San Juan, a comfortable SUV could be the best solution. If you're looking for the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a clever pick. All you have to do is choose what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and clock up those miles.