Where is Salzburg?
We totally get it. You can hardly wait to fling your gear in the trunk and hurtle off to Salzburg. But before you hop behind the wheel, let us provide you with some details about the place. This amazing destination is in Austria. If you're looking to gain some local knowledge, you shouldn't have too many problems. Just drop your window and talk to one of the 15,3 people who reside here.
What are the major attractions in Salzburg?
What's the point of having a rental car if you're not going to take a look at this destination's most iconic sights? Salzburg boasts some truly amazing attractions. Here are a few you shouldn't miss:
- Hellbrunn Palace (16 miles from the center of St. Gilgen, Salzburg)
- Mirabell Palace and Gardens (16 miles from the center of St. Gilgen, Salzburg)
- Salzburg Museum (.2 miles from the center of Altstadt, Salzburg)
What are the best road trip destinations in Salzburg?
Salzburg is an amazing place to take to the open roads and highways in your own set of wheels. Turn up the tunes and enjoy the freedom and independence of visiting all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most popular travel destinations. Get to know some (or all) of this place's most visited cities:
- Saalfelden am Steinernen Meer (population of 16,1)
- Sankt Johann im Pongau (population of 1,9)
- Bischofshofen (population of 1,1)
- Zell am See (population of 1,)