Car rentals in Salerno: All you need to know
A Salerno car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even find out what the rest of the area has to offer. CarRentals.com has gathered your most popular questions about car rentals in Salerno. Keep reading to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I get a great deal on a rental car in Salerno?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to get the cheapest deals. Simply enter your travel dates and scroll down the list of car rental companies, pick the top rental locations, and find the most wallet-friendly offers in Salerno. You should also:
- Read through the mileage policy to avoid any surprises
- Book your car rental as far in advance as possible
- Avoid airport pick-ups; they tend to be pricier
- Compare weekly and daily rates; you might save more if you rent the car for longer
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have outlets in Salerno?
In Salerno, there are 5 car rental providers to decide from, like Budget. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Salerno?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're bound to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Salerno?
Generally, to rent a car in Salerno you must be at least 21—the same as it is across most of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read the supplier's terms to find what the exact price is before you reserve your rental.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Salerno?
Insurance is always required, no matter where you're renting a car. That said, you might already be insured by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, those policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check ahead of time and, if it's required, you can conveniently include it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually recommend that customers choose the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Salerno?
If you want to check out all that Salerno offers, you're going to need unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Salerno. Go over the fine print to be certain they are truly "unlimited."
Tips before you leave the lot
Before you begin on your Salerno adventure, check out a few things prior to leaving the car rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Walk around the vehicle and be sure there is no dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to determine if the spare is properly inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Salerno rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Salerno has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the highly-rated restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the terrific sites in Salerno.