Car rentals in Rockdale: All you need to know
A Rockdale car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even find out what else the rest of Texas has to offer. We've collected the most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Rockdale. Read on to find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How can I find a bargain car rental in Rockdale?
You're well on your way to locating the best rate on your car rental when you use us. But, there are ways to get an even cheaper price on your upcoming rental. Make sure to:
- Check the mileage policy to avoid any surprise fees
- Reserve your rental as far in advance as possible
- Avoid airport pick-ups or drop-offs if possible; they tend to be pricier
- Compare weekly and daily rates; you might save more if you rent the car for longer
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Rockdale.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Rockdale?
From global names like National and Enterprise to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Rockdale?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Texas town means you're bound to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Rockdale?
Normally, the age limit for renting a car in Rockdale is 21. But, you may find that there is an additional charge if you're under the age of 25 or for higher category rentals in particular. Go over the terms to figure out what any additional fees will be before you book your vehicle.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Rockdale?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you rent a car. With that said, you might already be covered by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, these policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it's needed, you can conveniently include it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually suggest that customers opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great option if you decide to do a bit of sightseeing or visit a lot of business associates all over Rockdale. You can drive as much as you like and not incur added charges. Review your policy to discover if there are mileage limitations.
Tips before you leave the lot
Be sure you go over a few items before you leave the rental lot. It's important to:
- Walk around the vehicle and be certain there is no dents or scratches. If so, write it down on the paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new city
Book your Rockdale car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Rockdale has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the great restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Rockdale.