What are the major attractions in Ras Al Khaimah?
Adventure is right around the corner at the Tower Links Golf Club. It's one sight you'll usually find on travelers' must-do lists. The National Museum of Ras al Khaimah and Khuzam Family Park are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ras Al Khaimah?
Explore Ras Al Khaimah for its unique style and character. That said, you've also got iconic sights just a short road trip away! Burj Khalifa is well worth a visit. It's located in Dubai, 55 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ras Al Khaimah?
Here you'll find our top suggestions to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Check the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A quick cab trip to a nearby rental car center might reward you with some significant savings;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're looking for;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- And finally, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a mountain of savings!