What are the major attractions in Quad Cities?
Nothing tops exploring new places. While you're staying in the area, the Niabi Zoo and the Figge Art Museum should be among them. If you've still got stamina and space on your travel itinerary, John Deere Pavilion is also whispering your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Quad Cities?
The greatest part about having your own wheels is that you can travel where you want, when you want. Make full use of your newfound freedom by checking out all that there is to do in McCausland. After all, it's only 2 miles away. Walnut Grove Pioneer Village, the Glynns Creek Golf Course and Buffalo Bill Cody Homestead alone make the drive out worthwhile. Locals will also likely point you in the direction of Bettendorf, 25 miles away. If you only have time for one attraction here, make sure it's Riverside Park. (But we're also huge fans of the Muscatine Municipal Golf Course and Muscatine Aquatic Center.)
Where are the best convention centers near Quad Cities?
If you're planning to do some serious networking in the convention centers of Quad Cities, it'd be smart to secure a rental car. That way, you'll be able to go for a spin, take a look at the surrounding area and be sure that you'll make it there on time. You'll likely be heading to one of these places:
- Quad Cities Waterfront Convention Center (5 miles away).
- RiverCenter (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Quad Cities?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our clever filter feature will soon become your new BFF. Scan the hottest bargains, from all of the top rental car companies, quickly and easily;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best bargains for your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your wheels as soon as you can to bag a ton of savings!