What are the major attractions in Ortygia?
If your trip to Ortygia is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Give that rental car a break and move those legs. Not far from this neighborhood's center, Church of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception is worth a look. More adventure is waiting for you at Fountain of Diana and Arkimedeion Museum, which are also close at hand.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ortygia?
Below are our top recommendations to grab the best deal on a rental car:
- Our clever filter feature is going to become your new best buddy. Browse the hottest bargains from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- Keep checking your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some places reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ortygia?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Ortygia. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than a bargain, no-frills type model. The choice is yours.