What are the major attractions in North Lauderdale?
If your trip to North Lauderdale is all booked but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
You can't visit without stopping by Fort Lauderdale Stadium. This attraction draws many travelers each and every year. Time to come and discover what makes it so popular.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. Some of the most popular attractions in the surrounding area are Eagle Lakes Golf Course, Oakland Shopping Center and Old Towne Village Shopping Center. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near North Lauderdale?
Pull out your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've ticked off the best sights in North Lauderdale, you'll discover a must-see attraction just a little down the road. PortMiami is worth a visit. You'll find it in Miami, 31 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near North Lauderdale?
Rain or shine, you'll be able to catch a glimpse of the fantastic beaches near North Lauderdale from the comfort and freedom of your own rental car. As you travel along, keep your eyes peeled for seagulls gliding over these beautiful stretches of coastline:
- Canine Beach (9 miles away).
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (9 miles away).
- Sebastian Street Beach (9 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near North Lauderdale?
If you're traveling to North Lauderdale for work-related reasons, you'll probably be visiting some convention and business centers. With your own set of wheels, you're sure to make it there on time. Here are some of the most well known:
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center (10 miles away).
- Broward Convention Center (10 miles away).
- Gallery of Amazing Things (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in North Lauderdale?
Here are our top tips to grab the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best discounts for your desired destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're bagging the best bargain around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Finally, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for North Lauderdale?
Sure, you can explore North Lauderdale without wheels. But with so much to see, having one is sure to make your trip all the more exciting. If you can't wait to head out into some nature, opt for a vehicle with a little extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be exactly what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is a popular choice for travelers heading off on shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in North Lauderdale?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around North Lauderdale, a spacious SUV could be a good choice. If you're hoping for the cheapest possible price and plan to stick to city driving, an economy car is a smart pick. All you need to do is work out what suits you best, throw your bags in the trunk, and hit the road.