Where is Mexico, Estado de?
Maybe you're the sort of adventurer who plans every precise detail of your getaway. Or perhaps you'd rather pick up a rental car and wander like a free spirit. Whatever gets your motor running, there are some key points about Mexico, Estado de that'll help get you on your way. Get ready to book a plane ticket to Mexico to reach this wonderful destination.
What are the major attractions in Mexico, Estado de?
Fantastic sights are around almost every corner in Mexico, Estado de. Sit down, buckle up and we'll give you the scoop on a few of them. Your first stop ought to be Teotihuacan Archaeological Site, 2 miles from Teotihuacan. Not just any old attraction, this place captivates numerous travelers each and every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in Mexico, Estado de?
Mexico, Estado de is a fantastic place to cruise the highways in your own rental car. Turn up the tunes and enjoy the convenience of discovering all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most popular travel destinations. Try to check off as many of this place's leading destinations as you can:
- Toluca (population of 505,900)
- Ixtapaluca (population of 351,000)
- Chalco de Diaz Covarrubias (population of 164,000)
- Texcoco de Mora (population of 115,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mexico, Estado de?
Below you'll find our top tips if you want to score the cheapest possible rental car:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so make sure you look out for these money-saving offers;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you can to grab a ton of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Mexico, Estado de?
If being comfortable is your key priority when booking a rental vehicle, a full-size car will be perfect for you. With a larger interior and a powerful engine, there'll be plenty of room for everyone in the family during your trip through Mexico, Estado de. This dependable vehicle also often comes with features like leather seats and an advanced audio system. Put all your belongings in the back, stock up on the essentials, and blast your favorite playlists as you drive through Toluca and Cuautitlan Izcalli.
Don't restrict your adventures to the urban centers. Mexico, Estado de has some breathtaking scenery, such as streams, coastal plains, and beaches. A car like a convertible will help you discover them in style. These vehicles are ideal for those wanting to savor the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't love the feeling of the wind through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Mexico, Estado de?
First of all, there's a broad range of luxury rental vehicles available in Mexico, Estado de. What you end up opting for depends on your funds and what you're hoping to do. Prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not book an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a stylish mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after something to whiz around town in as economically as possible, you're better off choosing a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).