What are the major attractions in Melbourne Airport?
The wider region is renowned for some top-shelf snowboarding and skiing. So why not jump in a rental car, breathe in some clean, fresh air and get up close to nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Melbourne Airport?
Explore Melbourne Airport for its exceptional character and style. With that said, you've also got world-famous landmarks within easy access. Wanderers from all corners of the globe make a stop at St. Kilda Beach. You can access it from Ashburton, 19 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Melbourne Airport?
Nothing screams vacation like loading up the car with supplies and heading to the seaside. Melbourne Airport has some fantastic beaches close by, so grab your favorite book (and a kite if it's breezy) and take a road trip to one of these popular options:
- Sandridge Beach (12 miles away).
- South Melbourne Beach (12 miles away).
- Altona Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Melbourne Airport?
Making your way to Melbourne Airport for business-related purposes? After a demanding day of mingling and making new connections, you might find your stomach is ready for food. Thankfully, these convention centers offer easy access to some awesome restaurants and cafés:
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (12 miles away).
- Fairfield Boathouse (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Melbourne Airport?
Here's our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our hard-working filter feature is going to be your new bestie. Sift through the hottest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as lightning;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're receiving the best possible deal in town;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Nobody likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- And finally, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to score yourself a heap of savings!