Car rentals in Liege: All you need to know
You want a great car to take you around Liege whether you're going for a business or pleasure. Explore the famous sites around town and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Liege. We've collected the most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Liege. Find out the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
How do I get a great deal on a rental car in Liege?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to get budget-friendly rates. Simply type in your travel dates and go through the list of rental car suppliers, select the top rental locations, and find the best packages Liege has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you can make sure you know the actual cost before you book
- Decide what car you'll need for your vacation. Don't rent more car than you need
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Liege rental car.
What rental companies have outlets in Liege?
In Liege, we have 4 rental car companies to choose from, like Hertz. Scan through the reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Liege?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're certain to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Liege?
Generally, the age limit for car rentals in Liege is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. Additionally, many suppliers charge an added fee if you are under 25. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to figure out what the exact fee is before you book your vehicle.
Does Liege require rental car insurance?
Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to pay for interim insurance with the rental car supplier.Many major card issuers, like Visa or American Express, offer some insurance on your rental; but, there may be restrictions. For instance, you may not be covered if you reserve a luxury or larger vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many rental car suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, the stand-out choice is usually full-to-full. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. Just be sure you make time to shop for the cheapest gas prices.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Liege?
Unlimited miles is a great option if you plan to do a bit of sightseeing or visit a lot of business associates all over Liege. You can drive wherever you like without incurring additional charges. Go over your rental agreement to see if there are any restrictions.
Know before you go
Before you get started on your Liege adventure, check out a few things prior to leaving the car rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Inspect the vehicle and make sure there is no dents or scratches. If you notice any, mark it down on your paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new area
Book your Liege car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Liege has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the highly-rated restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Liege.