What are the major attractions in Les Sables d'Olonne?
If your trip to Les Sables d'Olonne is all locked in but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Stop by Piscine du Remblai. It's one sight you'll usually find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you still have room on your travel schedule, Casino Les Sables d'Olonne and Musee de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Les Sables d'Olonne?
Clock up a few more miles on your odometer and drive 50 miles to Nantes. Passage Pommeraye is one of the cool attractions to check out. After that, point your rental car toward Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany.
Where are the best beaches near Les Sables d'Olonne?
Be sure to pack something to read and maybe even a kite. Les Sables d'Olonne has some excellent beaches you can take a road trip to, such as:
- Plage des Pierres Noires (3 miles away).
- La Terrière (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Les Sables d'Olonne?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the best deals for your chosen location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- And finally, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to score a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Les Sables d'Olonne?
No matter your motoring requirements in Les Sables d'Olonne, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B quickly and efficiently. If you're visiting for work, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These types of vehicles have high-end finishes, luxurious interiors, and a host of extras. Vacationing on a budget and need to save a few bucks? A mini or a compact car may be a good option. These smaller rides are more affordable and great for zooming around traffic. If you've got the little ones (and a good deal of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Les Sables d'Olonne?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Les Sables d'Olonne. From SUVs with trunk space galore to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.