What are the major attractions in Les Sables d'Olonne?
Near the city center, Saint Nicholas Church is one attraction you might like to add to your to-do list. The Musee de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix and the Olonnes Golf are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Les Sables d'Olonne?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because La Rochelle is well worth a detour. Located 4 miles from Les Sables d'Olonne, it offers some terrific attractions, such as Tour de la Chaine and Tour St. Nicolas. Saint-Xandre, 4 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the trek. Make sure you check out Tour de la Lanterne and La Rochelle Hotel de Ville, two great sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Les Sables d'Olonne?
Here you'll find our top recommendations if you want to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Use our clever filter tool to help steer you towards the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best offers for your selected location;
- Look at the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab journey to a close-by rental car center may mean substantial savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep a lookout for these offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.