Where is La Marina Alta?
Maybe you're the kind of adventurer who organizes every tiny detail of your journey. Or perhaps you prefer to pick up a rental car and go wherever the mood strikes. However you like to roll, there are some key facts about La Marina Alta that you might want to know. Get set to say hello to Spain, because that's where you'll need to go to get your adventure on the road.
Where are the best road trip destinations in La Marina Alta?
It's hard to go past the comfort and ease of having your own rental car. La Marina Alta is blessed with some exciting destinations, and you deserve to appreciate them all at your own speed. We've assembled a list of this destination's top places to help you plot your course:
- Vall de Gallinera
- La Llobella
How can I get a cheap car rental in La Marina Alta?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Our terrific filter feature will soon be your new bestie. Browse the hottest discounts from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Browse the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental facility may result in big savings;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, change your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in La Marina Alta?
Sometimes it's good to think small, particularly if you'll be cruising around the bustling streets of Javea and Parcent. Economy rental cars are the top pick for travelers in La Marina Alta — and there's loads to love about them. Easily zip around town, experience fabulous gas mileage, and save cash. These cost-effective small cars prove bigger isn't always better!
Of course, La Marina Alta is known for its rivers, sandy shores, and rolling hills. Many adventurers hightail it out of the city to check out these glorious vistas. If you want to do this, opt for a full-size car or an SUV. Even if you don't intend to go off-road, you'll be thankful for all the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in La Marina Alta?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in La Marina Alta. From SUVs with trunk space galore to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which will it be this time?