How can I get a cheap car rental in La Marina Alta?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable prices for your destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're scoring the best possible offer in town;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, modify your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day;
- Some places reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep a lookout for these penny-pinching offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.