How can I get a cheap car rental in Kyoto?
We've pulled together a list of the best ways to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our convenient filter feature will become your new best buddy. Browse all of the cheapest bargains, from all of the top rental car companies, with just a few clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the hottest deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to look out for these kinds of deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.