How can I get a cheap car rental in Kumamoto?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Look into as many different deals as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're bagging the hottest deal in town;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the best rates;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.