What are the major attractions in Historic Center?
If your trip to Historic Center is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Stop by San Agustin Temple. It's one sight you'll find on most visitors' to-do lists. Fernando Calderon Theater and Gonzalez Ortega Market are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Historic Center?
If you're looking for day-trip inspiration from Historic Center, you certainly won't be let down! Fresnillo, just 34 miles away, offers some notable attractions that'll keep you busy. Want an excuse to go and have a look? Manuel M. Ponce Museum and La Lagunilla Park ought to do nicely. If you need any more persuading, also think about Fresnillo Golf Course.
Where are the best convention centers near Historic Center?
Located 2 miles from Historic Center, Zacatecas Convention Center is a terrific place to go for a conference. After an exhausting day of mingling and getting to know new faces, you'll be able to get behind the wheel of your rental car and drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a leisurely cruise around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Historic Center?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you can to score a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Historic Center?
Get set for an epic adventure in Historic Center. Which car you decide on depends on the type of vacation you have in mind. If you're traveling on your own, why not choose a compact or a mini? They're cheap to run and easy to park. If you're on the road with a few friends, reserve an intermediate or a standard car. They offer more legroom and space for everyone's suitcases.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Historic Center?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to head off on an amazing road trip around Historic Center, a robust and stylish SUV could be the ideal solution. If you want the cheapest possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, an economy car is a clever pick. All you have to do is decide what suits you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the road.