What are the major attractions in Hilton Head?
If your trip to Hilton Head is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' must-do lists. Harbour Town Golf Links and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are also close by and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hilton Head?
The beauty of having your own wheels is that you can go anywhere, anytime. Make the most of your freedom by checking out all there is on offer in Beaufort. It's just 19 miles away. Soak up the sights beginning with Sanctuary Golf Club, The Sands and Cypress Wetlands. Edisto Island is another great option. It's 37 miles away and offers tons of awesome things to see and do. Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area, Edisto Island Museum and With These Hands Gallery are only the start.
Where are the best beaches near Hilton Head?
Nothing screams vacation like jumping in the car and driving to the coast. Hilton Head has some amazing beaches nearby, so grab something to read (and a kite if it's windy) and head to one of these great options:
- Singleton Beach (3 miles away).
- Driessen Beach Park (5 miles away).
- Bradley Beach (5 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hilton Head?
Here you'll find our top tips to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- Our clever filter feature will become your new best friend. Check out the cheapest bargains from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep a lookout for these penny-pinching deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.
What kind of rental car should I get for Hilton Head?
Whether you're on the road solo or with a group, we have your ideal ride in Hilton Head. If you'd rather something smaller, why not consider a mini or compact? These zippy cars are fun to drive and cheap on gas. Can't wait to explore the surrounding areas? An SUV could be perfect. If you want to go all out this vacation, turn some heads with a feature-packed premium car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hilton Head?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Hilton Head, a robust and stylish SUV could be a good choice. If you want the best possible price and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a budget compact is a clever pick. All you have to do is work out what will suit you best, round up the troops, and clock up those miles.