What are the major attractions in Goreme?
Not far from the city center, Sunset Point is one spot you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. Goreme Open Air Museum and Uchisar Castle are also not far away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Goreme?
If you're trying to find day-trip inspiration, we've got a couple of ideas. Situated 25 miles away, Hacibektas is definitely worth jumping in the car for. After you've stretched out and had a bite to eat, it'll be time to experience the sights. We recommend starting your journey with the Haci Bektas Veli Museum, the Hacibektas Ataturk House Museum and the Hacıbektas Museum. Yenişehir Mahallesi is another terrific option. It's 35 miles away and has a variety of fascinating things to see and do. You'd be crazy to skip the Hunat Hatun Mosque, Kayseri Citadel and Meydan Camii.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Goreme?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these tips:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest bargains for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, adjust your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — watch out for these deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to score some impressive savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.