How can I get a cheap car rental in Fukuoka?
We've rounded up our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter tool is going to become your new bestie. Sift through all of the cheapest deals, from all of the top car rental companies, with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your passport number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best offers for your desired destination;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental outlet might reward you with some generous savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, change your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!