How can I get a cheap car rental in Fukuoka?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Our hard-working filter feature is about to become your new bestie. Check out the hottest discounts from all of the top rental car companies quickly and easily;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a close-by car rental office may mean some significant savings;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Fukuoka?
Believe it or not, compact cars are by far the most popular type of rental car in Fukuoka. And if you're considering spending tons of time driving around the crowded streets of Kitakyushu or Kurume, you'll soon find out why. Trade that lumbering full-size car for a ride that's cute and compact — parking is a breeze and they're heaven to drive!
Don't restrict your adventures to those busy cities. Fukuoka has some amazing scenery, such as beaches, rocky coastlines, and active volcanos. A ride like a convertible will help you discover them in style. These rental vehicles are ideal for those eager to appreciate the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't love the feeling of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Fukuoka?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge range of luxury vehicles to rent in Fukuoka. What you end up going for depends on your funds as well as what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you want to treat yourself, why not pick an elite SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need a set of wheels to zip around town in as cheaply as possible, stick with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).