How can I get a cheap car rental in Franklin Township?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help point you towards the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- And lastly, secure your booking as soon as possible to grab yourself a mountain of savings!