How can I get a cheap car rental in Francisco Morazan?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following these tips:
- Look into as many different offers as you can (we make that job child's play!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to make sure you're receiving the absolute best bargain in town;
- If your dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Some companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye open for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book now and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.