How can I get a cheap car rental in East Flanders?
We've compiled our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our clever filter tool is going to become your new BFF. Measure up all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, quick as a flash;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to grab yourself the biggest savings!