How can I get a cheap car rental in Door County?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following these tips:
- Look into as many different offers as possible (we make that task simple as ABC!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices fall for your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you want;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.