What are the major attractions in Costa Calma?
If your trip to Costa Calma is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
You can't spend time here without stopping by Sotavento de Jandia Beach. This attraction lures countless travelers each and every year. Time to come and discover what makes it so popular.
It's always a good idea to have a plan before you set foot in a new destination. Some other sights to squeeze into your timetable are La Pared Beach and Oasis Park Fuerteventura.
What are the best road trip destinations near Costa Calma?
With some great day trip options in the surrounding area, having your own car makes sense. Without one, it'd be much harder to soak up all that Yaiza, 59 miles away, has to offer. Playa Blanca ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Dorada Beach and Playa Flamingo are excellent attractions too. La Oliva is another popular option. It's 40 miles away and has a variety of awesome things to see and do. Cotillo Beach, Centro Comercial El Campanario and El Toston Castle are only the start.
Where are the best beaches near Costa Calma?
There's nothing quite like opening the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air on your face while you're cruising beside the sea. Pack some yummy food and spend an afternoon soaking up the sun at one of the wonderful beaches near Costa Calma. Picturesque options include:
- Sotavento de Jandia Beach (2 miles away).
- La Pared Beach (4 miles away).
- Matorral Beach (10 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Costa Calma?
Here are our top tips on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Browse as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that task child's play!);
- Keep checking your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the best deal around;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be charged for an entire extra day;
- Some rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so look out for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal ride.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Costa Calma?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Costa Calma. From SUVs with trunk space galore to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.