Where is Chubut?
There's something to be said for drifting like a free spirit. But sometimes you just need to know which way you're going. Before you start up your rental car and coast down the road, it's worth learning a little about Chubut. Get ready to say hello to Argentina, because that's where you'll need to go to get your adventure rolling.
What are the best road trip destinations in Chubut?
Being in control of where and when you travel is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car on vacation. Call the shots during your journey around Chubut and revel in the freedom of visiting its most exciting destinations at your own speed. Try to visit as many of this place's leading destinations as you can:
- Comodoro Rivadavia (population of 140,900)
- Puerto Madryn (population of 64,600)
- Esquel (population of 28,500)
- Sarmiento (population of 8,300)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chubut?
Below you'll find our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our nifty filter tool will soon be your new best buddy. Size up the cheapest bargains from all over the web as quick as a flash;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best bargains for your chosen location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so be sure to keep an eye out for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Chubut?
Small but spacious, intermediate vehicles strike the perfect balance between comfort and affordability. Toss your gear in the trunk and set off around Chubut in this popular ride. With a generous amount of storage space and terrific gas mileage, it's little surprise they get booked up quickly. If you're going to make a pit stop in Comodoro Rivadavia and Trelew, you'll appreciate that these mid-size vehicles are simple to navigate and a snap to park.
It's always nice to get out of the city for a while, and if you do, you'll be handsomely rewarded. With coastal plains, rocky coastlines, and dunes to enjoy, Chubut is ripe for exciting adventures. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and your passengers more room to move for those longer scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Chubut?
You'll be glad to hear that there's an impressive variety of both high-end and economy vehicles to rent in Chubut. What you go for will depend on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for a high-end SUV, or perhaps a fancy medium-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you just need a car to whiz around town in as efficiently as possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).