What are the major attractions in Charlevoix?
There's nothing like filling your lungs with fresh, clean air and being in nature. Snowboarding and skiing are quite popular with locals and travelers in the wider region.
What are the best road trip destinations near Charlevoix?
Ticked off all the major sights in Charlevoix? If you have a day or so spare, there's plenty more to see a little further afield. Climb back into the driver's seat and embark on a new adventure in Saint-Louis-de-Gonzague-du-Cap-Tourmente. This popular day-trip destination features some interesting attractions, such as Mont Sainte-Anne.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Charlevoix?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that job a pushover!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and stay up to date when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Peruse the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab ride to a nearby car rental facility may mean some significant savings;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a better price by modifying the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay right away and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!