What are the major attractions in Canberra Airport?
The wider area is renowned for some great mountain biking and hiking. Why don't you hop into a rental car, fill your lungs with clean, fresh air and get up close to nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Canberra Airport?
If you're after day-trip inspiration, we've got some ideas. Located 16 miles away, Tharwa is definitely worth jumping in the car for. Namadgi National Park should be at the top of your list here. Embassies and Lookouts are also not to be missed. Don't miss Springrange either! Just 17 miles away, it also offers plenty to see and do. The Jeir Creek Winery, the Dionysus Winery and the Four Winds Vineyard are definite must-sees.
Where are the best beaches near Canberra Airport?
There's nothing as delightful as being by the sea in the early hours of the evening. Take a drive to Waddy Point and watch the sun's rays glistening over the water before it disappears into the horizon. You'll find this magnificent stretch of coastline 4 miles from Canberra Airport.
Where are the best convention centers near Canberra Airport?
Heading to Canberra Airport for business-related purposes? After a long day of mingling and networking, you might find your stomach screaming for food. Thankfully, these business centers offer easy access to some wonderful cafés and restaurants:
- National Convention Centre (4 miles away).
- Kamberra Function Centre (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Canberra Airport?
Here are some of our top tips to find the best price on a rental car:
- Investigate as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that chore simple as ABC!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab drive to a close-by rental car facility might reward you with substantial savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not written in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.