How can I get a cheap car rental in Buenos Aires?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Browse the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab drive to a neighboring rental car center might result in big savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a better price by modifying the days in your search;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so keep an eye out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your dream ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in Buenos Aires?
Small yet roomy, intermediate vehicles strike the perfect balance between comfort and affordability. Fling your luggage in the trunk and enjoy a scenic road trip around Buenos Aires in this popular ride. With bucketloads of storage space and great gas mileage, it's little wonder they get booked up so fast. If you intend to travel through Buenos Aires and La Plata, you'll appreciate that these mid-size vehicles are simple to maneuver and a breeze to parallel park.
It's always a nice idea to get out of the city, and if you do, you'll be richly rewarded. With rural landscapes, coastal plains, and streams to explore, Buenos Aires offers loads of day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you more comfort and room for those longer scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Buenos Aires?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Buenos Aires. From SUVs with trunk space galore to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?