Where is Baja California Norte?
Are you the kind of vacationer who's into working out each and every detail of your journey? Or would you rather collect a rental car and let life surprise you? Whatever gets your motor running, there are some key facts about Baja California Norte that no one can go without. You'll have to book a plane ticket to Mexico to get to this terrific destination.
What are the major attractions in Baja California Norte?
So, the trunk's all packed and you're ready to hit the open road. Like to know what things to see in Baja California Norte? We'll give you some tips. Follow the road signs until you reach Club Campestre Golf Course. This iconic landmark is 2 miles from the center of Tijuana (and vicinity), Baja California Norte and is well worth stopping the car for.
What are the best road trip destinations in Baja California Norte?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the biggest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take the reins on your road trip around Baja California Norte and relish the freedom of discovering all its coolest destinations at your own speed. Get to know some (or all) of this place's most outstanding cities:
- Tijuana (population of 1,376,500)
- Mexicali (population of 597,100)
- Ensenada (population of 256,600)
- Vicente Guerrero (population of 12,800)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Baja California Norte?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices get lower for your destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal around;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, try getting a better deal by choosing different days in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- And finally, secure your wheels as soon as you possibly can to bag the biggest savings!